‘Speak Truth to Power’
Nigeria’s developing democracy requires the full participation of all citizens in order for it to be vibrant and strong. The Citizens’ Corner is the space where you can exercise your fundamental right of free speech; to engage in public debate, active citizenship and contribute to nation building.
You are welcome to submit for publication by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Contributors are expected to adhere to the following guidelines to stand the best chance of being published:
- We will accept written articles up to a maximum of 1500 words; we will also accept photos or video blogs.
- Please submit full name, short personal profile and a personal photograph.
- Do not include confidential or private personal information without permission; or defamatory material.
- Don’t use material in your article, video or image not belong to you or which you don’t have the right to use.
- Be considerate towards others, we will not publish articles intended to intimidate or harass anyone.
- We will not accept submissions intended to obtain funds; promote, advertise or sell any goods or services.
I am of the view that cattle herding through our countryside, towns and cities is one of the adorably unique ...Read More
Michael Egbejumi-David, Medical Doctor and Author Email: email@example.com, Twitter: @demdemdem1 Some thirty years or so ago, Fela had a hit song titled, ‘Beast ...Read More
Michael Egbejumi-David, Medical Doctor and Author Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: @demdemdem1 I watched President Buhari’s media chat on December 30 2015. It came 6 ...Read More
Amaray is a musician who proved herself to be a pioneer when she sprinkled a taste of contemporary feels into ...Read More
Dr. Igbuzor is the a past International Head of Campaigns of ActionAid International and Country Director of ActionAid Nigeria. He was ...Read More
By Nero Ughwujabo EFCC has hinted that the agency will be launching a special unit to tackle procurement fraud. Ibrahim ...Read More
Liberate - Delta People’s Movement published a report in June, exploring expectations of a progressive government. The publication titled 'Nigeria 2015-2019 ...Read More
By Nero Ughwujabo The Social Media Bill currently being debated by the Senate must be stopped. On ground, in front ...Read More